More Difficult Questions Interviews


Well, they're there! Not listening, not thinking about it, but of course I must answer! Just to add a key, not only interview questions more difficult, they are also the most common!

Tell me about yourself?

What is your main concern?

What can you say about our society?

Why work with us?

What can you do for us that someone else can not?

Why do you want this position?

Where are you qualified for this position?

Why should we take?

What are you looking for a job?

You want a job or career?

What do you think are your responsibilities?

How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution to this company?

How long you intend to stay with this company?

How long you intend to stay in this position?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?

What is your biggest failure?

What do you think of the old company?

Why did you leave your last job?

What do you think of its value?

Are you successful?

What kind of person who struggles for work?

Are you a team player?

Would you like to work alone or as part of a team?

How did you prepare for this interview?

You feel you are so far above or below qualified?

As you are ready to explore your career?

If you need to live your life again, what would change?

Describe yourself in three words?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide entertaining news, all kinds of wallpapers, gossips, hollywood and bollywood info and more free on the net. I am not providing these content, I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those contents nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent these contents. In order to use my blog you must agree with these terms of condition. I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation.